Friday, September 02, 2005

The End of Tonight

It's almost midnight. I'm sitting at the computer (obviously) wishing I had something really on my mind to share with you, instead of using this space and time for some sort of free association/catharsis like I often do. Sometimes I just start typing for no reason, and see were it goes.
I do wish we would soon see an end to the suffering in the south due to the hurricane. Lately, as I watch the news, I just find myself angry, not sad as I was yesterday about the whole mess. I can't imagine the frustration of those waiting for some kind of help. It's better right now in my opinion to not try to figure out who to blame, and who to be mad for not helping us (i do get pretty pissed at our lack of international help from those we have helped). Obviously, at the moment the best thing that can be done is to 1. pray 2. give money 3. if able, do the blood thing. I did 1 and 2, but think 3 might not be good for me at the moment.
I was gonna go on and on about something, but after talking about the Hurrican situation, it seems like a mut point. www.worldvision.com or redcross.com whatever makes you comfortable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eriol said...

Hey yourself! I'm a Prayer Chain fan because of Shawl. I haven't heard anything else by them. You may've noticed that I posted about Kevin Max. Well his next album will be co-produced will Andy Prickett. Just thought you like to know.

September 3, 2005 at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home