Thursday, February 10, 2005

Maybe Matt was right...

I self diagosed myself with many a disease/afflictions today. I was sure I was coming down with some weird offshoot case of Vertigo, or maybe a case of hypocondria (SP?)....I've taken several medications to alleve the aggravating allergies that only are constantly attacked while working at the "Flower Shop"...that is a whole other blog (the pointlessness of working at a flower shop when your a man and other career disasters).....I am bathing for the second time today, hoping that the water, or the existential hooplah I was reading will wash away some strange chemical that's making me feel as if i'm on an airplane that's constatntly taking off. The pressure building up in my head cannot be relieved. I try the scuba resurfacing trick to no avail. I'm pinching my nose and blowing out, the hum(no musical pun intended)will not go away. During supper, I thought I was having trouble breathing for a second....weird.............After mom left to get some decongestment stuff, I decided I might as well pick up the old guitar. Incredibly, my affliction was relieved. Perhaps Matt was serious when he once told me....."there's nothing a little Rock N Roll can't fix".(be advised that quote was loosely quoted, i think).......Thanks Uncle Matt! I'm still a little dizy, but rock and roll sure helps!
Insert quote from "Almost Famous" here for more comedy..........."Rock and Roll can save the world?!?!? AND THE CHICKS ARE GREAT?!?!?!? I Sound like a ****!"
-Note to reader, this was written while listening to Appleseed Cast's lovely "Fight Song" FYI.........thanks, and Viva La Rock and Roll!

4 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

"Incredibly, my affliction was relived."

i'm confused. so the guitar made you sneeze all over again?

February 12, 2005 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Andronicus said...

...that's funny.......actually i meant relieved...but reliving my nasal affliction would be funny, except for all the sneezing and itchy eyes...

February 12, 2005 at 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...ask your doctor if rockandroll is right for you.

possible side effects include dry mouth, headaches, drunken binges, heroine addiction and relived afflictions.

February 13, 2005 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

I don't think I know you. But you were kind enough to note the tragic irony of a post on my blog (my readers are shit) and I figured I'd come check out what's going on over here. So far I've noticed that you spelled hypocondria (sp?) very similiar to my guess, which included another "h" after the "c".

March 26, 2005 at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home