Saturday, January 01, 2005

I find myself wishing I had to work tommorow. This has never happenend. I am incredibly bored. This too rarely happens. Even when "nothing" is going on, I can usually entertain myself for hours on end with just about anything. I'm a great pacer, and wanderer. I don't like cats too much, but sometimes I "patrol" the house, and it's inner perimeter's until that feeling comes back where you actually feel like going through with something, anything. Extreme boredom has shown his face many times today. This is the kind of boredom were even the laziest of activities bring no comfort. You don't even feel like watching a movie! This is extreme boredom, and I feel as if it may be contagious. I feel like I may be infecting you this very moment. It's not that i'm an uninspired person, I'm just waiting it out, until the next crest of will peak and I will begin to care about something, anything again. I've mentioned repetition before. Just typing this non-sense could very well begin that spark of motivation.
Oh, if my tape deck voice recorder for car consoles would have been invented by someone more motivated, then perhaps I could be posting all my noble thoughts I think when I'm driving, instead of this drivel......................Hey the fam is home now.....................neat........people.......................

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

post noted. wanted to let you know i read it. i have seen your latest post. indeed, someone has read your thoughts and is responding to them by clicking on the word "comments." this, in fact, is a comment.

January 1, 2005 at 10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear andy "the sexiest woman alive that now owed me three dollars" jensen,

i'd just like to coment that i've read your latest blog post and the comment shazam made regarding the afore mentioned blog post.

this concludes my coments for the day.
matt

January 2, 2005 at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home