Saturday, December 04, 2004

Sighs & Visions

This whole town is drunk. I'm only half way kidding. As I step out onto my front porch, and make my way to the car I notice three wobbly creatures, meandering down the sidewalk. Are they stoned out of their minds, or just being "merry"? Quickly I surmise it is the first one. Well, maybe more drunk then anything. But it's not just that they have the "wandering" aspect to them......their kind of creepy. The kind of drunk people that could snap and start killing, or rolling in the grass on a moment's notice. One guy is trying to catch up to the lady in front of the pack. The other guys is barely standing, and sprinkling the lawn with the contents of his paper bag. One heavely bearded partaker (note to reader, this is not a slam on beards, as I am wearing one myself) is giggling, and rolling his eyes, and just looking silly yet kind of evil at the same time. I'm in my car soon, and am off to return some videos and get some cabbage for mom's dinner in process. The drunken short lady waves. I wave back.
I'm driving downtown looking for a parkking spot and see a couple of girls waddeling down the sidewalk. Too many cheap margaritas. They are tipsy. It is now, almost 4pm.
They are everywhere today. Drunk people doing what drunk people do; not walk very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home