Thursday, June 30, 2005

Vanity Plates

Anyone else wonder about the type of people who get "vanity plates"? Nine out of ten times they say really stupid, egocentrical things. With the exception of Duskin's which is very funny, and very clever if you get the joke,(Duskin's reads YAGOLEE which from his understanding means "I'm naked" in Russian, but he's also a lifelong goalkeeper in soccer) I've rarely seen any that weren't pointless. One such license plate I saw yesterday takes the cake. This is the epitome of horrible in my book. It read: IBLVNME
I'm sure Oprah would be proud.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny. I saw a license plate a few days ago that said "Iloveme". I was a little bit disgusted and considered pulling over to the side of the road to vomit. Gross.

June 30, 2005 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

ADAMATE12--(the license plate in the garden of eden)
JXTAPOS
IGOTABURITO

no, really, i got a burrito and i should be eating it.

wow, 3 posts in 1 week? who's the lucky little girl? iam.

June 30, 2005 at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home