Sunday, May 22, 2005

Visiting man spots former Local on Vacation!


...So I'm sitting here in Seattle last night after watching a movie with sis, and I lazily made a comment, "that looked like Bernard Choi" as I saw a news teaser for the upcoming newscast. "what, did you see his name or something?" said my sister Carrie..........."No" "Cause that was Bernard Choi" "WHAT?" I yelled, I know that guy. He used to report in wichita!" Weird. "ya, " I continued. "One night I came home late from work, and Bernard Choi was sitting on my couch". Turns out my roomate helped him work out when he worked for the YMCA. He ended up watching Signs with us, and he admitted he was afraid of dogs.
Crazy, weird world.

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

i make a mean hot and sour soup with baby bok choy.

May 23, 2005 at 12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want my baby bok, baby bok....

dumb,
matt

May 23, 2005 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

andy, you should read this concerning radiohead:

http://mcsweeneys.net/links/song/radiohead.html

May 23, 2005 at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home