Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Extra Extra! According to Aunt Jenny, I have great timing!!!!!!

The other day, I wrote my friend, whom I call "Aunt Jenny" a quick little note just to say hi. I will post her reply with her consent. This is big news though, because dear readers I excell in bad timing. Just ask my life! Or my bank..badda boom......Aunt Jenny is also one of the few people I know that read this, so if anything, this is a tribute to Aunt Jenny. Yes, good folks, perhaps you doubt it's true. Perhaps you're thinking......"I've got proof that says Andy's timing sucks in the worst way". Yes, that's fine, but Aunt Jenny is very honest, and if she says I have good timing, then maybe you better reconsider. The following is her reply.

To : Andrew Jensen
Subject : You have great timing....


Go to previous message | Go to next message | Delete | Inbox

Hey Nephew -

Work is not fun today....so your "just saying hi"
e-mail was nice and the Mitch Hedberg quote at the
bottom made me laugh out loud - which was nice. and
therapeutic. and incredibly-well-timed. thanks. :)

Have I ever told you I'm a frequent subscriber to
your blogspot? I am. I like to read it. Just
thought I'd tell you that....

Better get back to work. By the way, did you see
Pivitplex's video? You can watch it on their website.
It looks like they just throw rocks at James. Their
webpage is fun to mess around with when you're
supposed to be working and you don't
wannna.....er....oops.....gotta go -

:)
Aunt Jenny


"Be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi


......glorius-Andy

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris & Alicia said...

Chicken fried rice.

June 24, 2005 at 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy...
I demand another blog soon! I enjoy reading them. And I love your mom's comment. I think you guys win the "most random family" award...that's a good thing! :) Love it!

June 24, 2005 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Andronicus said...

Fyi "Your Mom" isn't my mom........it's Chris actually.....actually I call him Chris-maninoff.........but thanks for reading.....i'll try and be more frequent.......you are more than welcome to go back and read all the old archive crap to tide you over......oh man......listen to myself! aj

June 24, 2005 at 8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. Hmm. that's funny, and now I feel just plain silly. Silly, I say! Hi Chris, aka...your mom. I guess I will read the archives for now. Alas, life is so hard.

June 25, 2005 at 6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home