Saturday, February 26, 2005

Interview Questions Revealed!

Hey cats, this is in response to Suzanne's "Interview Game".......i think i'm supposed to offer to interview any of you who read this hooplah, if you wanna', without further tom foolery:

1. Which fruit, in your opinion, would taste better if it were wearing a vest? Why?

I think this question is dumb. Okay, just kidding, the bannana i guess. It's a very vertical fruit, so a vest would probably "work" on it.


2. What is your favorite hymn? Is it because your name is in it?

If you're refering to the Hymn that has the line..."..And-He walks with me, and he talks with me............." no, this is not my favorite. In fact, I don't really like it at all. I would have to say my favorite is Be thou My Vision. This song has got it all, it has got it all, man. It's the kind of song, in the right circumstances can get me kinda teared up. Coincedently, Pedro the Lion did a version of this song on their "The Only Reason I feel Secure..." Album. I lovedthe hymn, before I ever heard Pedro's version. When I first heard his, i didn't think it was that great. Now I dig it. But I think I prefer the old stardard version, although the ending of Pedro's is quite haunting, in a good way.

3. Where are you when you most want to blog? What would your superblog look like? What color would its cape be? Any special powers?

Cripes! Are these questions relevant to things I've already written??? Hmmmm..........we'll I guess I'm normally in the shower or driving when I have "good" , "ideas". Sometimes, right before falling asleep too, but If you get up to write it down, or whatever, i've only delayed sleep, which I detest doing. I dig green, so If i had a superblog, green it would be. It probably would have incredible jumping powers. Not just jumping high, mind you. More of an infi-jump.

4. If you could reach one life goal by the end of March, what would it be and why?

I'd like to have a cd, complete with shrinkwrap, artwork, and obligatory "thank you's"

5. What makes you sick-to-your-stomach happy? Why?

Driving somwhere exciting, with lots of sunshine, no heat, and a great friend with great tunes, and a full tummy. Either that, or a really funny groin punch! Okay, that was dumb. Because I try to avoid being sick to the stomach. I go out of my way to not get that way. Oh yah, laughing 'till it hurts for no particular reason, with a good group of amigos, can make me deliriously happy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my first thought was banana too... then i thought it might be too obvious. so, even though no on asked me, i'm going to say that a pear would look absolutely stunning in a vest.

thanks you.

matt

March 2, 2005 at 12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about an Emu? Can we, just once, count an Emu as a fruit? My neighbor has Emu and likes to dress him in Vests on Sundays. Frank (the Emu) really does look quite stunning.....

March 3, 2005 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Andronicus said...

Thanks for stopping by, Thee Ben Mattson! I too enjoy emu's. They make me laugh, and drink milk shakes. However, I do not think they are a fruit.

March 3, 2005 at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home