Thursday, November 11, 2004

Oh the Power (or not so much) of printed non-sense!

.........so.......I'll be the first to admit. I have a problem starting things. We'll, maybe more of finishing them, i've "started" plenty of things. So in starting a blog, it's weird so far, because in my grand scheme of all things I would have waited until I had the perfect Title, a great Idea for what I was actually trying to accomplish if anything, and the likes. Instead, I finally sit down to do this non-sense in the most "uncreative" of moods. Normally, one would think that you would start such a creative project, or endeavor when one was in a "creative" mood. We'll, if i sit around any longer and wait for the perfect spark, we'll never have a fire, hence we'll never have a grill going, and none of us shall be able to nibble on the succulent bbq i've got planned "way back in there". Yes, I know I use too many quotation marks, and yes, I know, I should have started this fiasco on a day where I would be dedicated to non mediocrity, devotion to non-run-on sentences, and a general love for grammatical correctedness. "On with the pen, and all that!", I shout, as I metaphorically begin to tackle and slay the beast that prevents me from understanding the most rudimentary forms of technology I despise but secretly wish I knew how to wield. Enjoy or don't, but let us not, not raise our metaphorical glasses to the possibilities of so many possibilities, and run-ons, and grammatical guffaws, for a chance to explain something, anything, for fun, for all seriousness, for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cleverly inserted phrases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home