Monday, January 16, 2006

Oh, the things we write.

The strangest thing about your's truly writing a blog, is what I choose to blog about. I mean, seriously, in the last week there have been about 10 "noteworthy" stories I could have shared. Good, juicy stuff. I guess it's just not my bag. I'd rather talk about subjects I guess. Man am i tired. I'm also tired of Ku losing to rivals. Grrrr.

And now for something completly different.

Bev, I'm sorry I have not commented on you're blog ideas....I am ashamed for it was my idea to ask for ideas, then not follow through with it.

I am in huge favor of mandatory massage breaks for people who work stressful and or achy-type jobs....so far I have never heard of this perk.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO STATE!!! :o)
-from you know who

January 18, 2006 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

i actually got a free monthly massage when i was working at an office in los colinas, tx. it was fabulous.... unfortunately, i only worked there two months.

January 19, 2006 at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home