Friday, December 16, 2005

Local Man to Bathe!

Well, it's the end of the week. Seeming that I have no friends in town, and I've already wandered around town alone for awhile after getting off work, I've decided to take my weekly bath (note to reader, I do shower most days, I just bathe once a week or so). I'm so sure that something good will come of this endevor that I am willing to stake my pride and dignity on it!
More news later.
I shall leave you with a fictional, yet classic quote from a wise man.
"..Tis a pity she doth not bathe, for such violets we would smell, such green pastures we would lay..."

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

While I'm not "in town" you can certainly call me and come hang out. Mom and I just spend yesterday baking Christmas cookies, so you should come and taste test them. :)

December 18, 2005 at 7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bath time! Yeah! When I bathe, I like to sing a rendition of the Backstreet boys song "Rock your body"....These are the new words I made..."Everybody...yeeeaaaah...wash your body...yeeeeaaaah....everybody wash your body right...bathtime's back alright!"

December 20, 2005 at 6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home