Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Best Lines From Easter Hymns

I'm way too tired to write all my thoughts and ponderings of this great Easter Sunday. Yes, dear readers I did finish my taxes, and brother Ben received his glorius birthday present (not till next week) from me(A collection of soccer photos from all over the world, it's grand). I also got destroyed in a family game of croquet on the sidelawn. I don't know what happened. I was way, way out ahead of everyone, when it all collapsed, and I finished dead last...oh well.......feel free to snicker........
on with the title.....

i really like these lines from "Christ the Lord Is Risen Today"

"Where, O death, is now thy sting" and
"Where thy victory, O grave?"

awesome.
happy Easter.
-andy

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris & Alicia said...

True dat. I was actually in your town on Easter, Andy! That church off of I-70.

Seeya

April 17, 2006 at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home