Saturday, April 15, 2006

Being Relevant to yourself

...I'm not so sure I am. I think I've been stuck in the same rut, or an off-shoot of it for years. With all the "self improving" i've been doing, it's still so easy to try and figure it all out too soon, and explain it all away until the progress seems like an oblivion away. I feel like even with this lame blog, i'm always trying to explain to you (the ghosts of cyberspace I call you) that there's more to me than these pathetic snippets of snippets that i write. It's as if i have a million paintings hidden in my room, and every once in awhile i'll put up a picture of a random corner of one instead of just putting it all on the gallery. And wondering if any of the "paintings" are worth seeing are a constant thought.

Man, i went and got a professional massage this afternoon. It was grand grand grand. My wrists still hurt like a monkey though. Workers Comp? maybe not.

I almost completed my taxes all by myself, but alas, I had to ask mother yet again a few questions. It's getting easier each year, not quite the greek I usually see.

It's starting to rain, april showers indeed. Just let Lucy in and she's already laying on the floor looking depressed. Petting doesn't help. Only walking cures her moods. Walking and finding socks lying around in the basement!

viva la saturday.

happy Easter tommorow in a totally non-eggs, and bunny way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home