Monday, July 10, 2006

Sporadic Updates for no reason.

I sometimes wish I would write more, but I neglect to do so mostly because the time it would take for me to organize what I've been learning, experiencing, or dealing with in a clear way. I still am not sure if I write for me or you.

This week I got my first batch of poison ivy. Let me tell you folks......it sucks! It almost made me flip out once this morning. I went to the doctor and got some pills, so there is at least hope now of a cure.

I watched France lose to me least favorite team in the world Cup, the Italians.....grrrrrrrr........no really a fan of France in general I became fans of their futbol team while watching their grace on the pitch during the tournament. All this to watch Zinedane Zidane head butt a guy to the ground. Even Aunt Jenny said there was only one phrase for that. "Bad ass". And yet, it was so stupid, so infuriating, and I'm not even French! Two great teams more than likely lost because of tempers.......England because of Rooney's "groin stomp", and France for the "head butt".......i will now note that Portugals Figo, also headbutted, but it was not seen until later.......

I didn't go to work today, as i was lying around ailing the disease of the Ivy. I tried watching some movies, tried reading a book, but the only thing that brought relief was sleeping.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I made popcorn and invited little sis to watch movie with me.......she is going bowling though..........random!

2 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Poor Andy! I've been spraying and digging up poison ivy from a friend's yard all spring. I haven't reacted (Praise God!) but can still sympathize with you. Hope you're better by now.

July 12, 2006 at 1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write it all for me? Thanks, Andelina!

July 12, 2006 at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home